Simplicity as a priority!
By lifting up the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step-by-step during the entire resuscitation process.
The FRED PA-1 is available either as semi-automatic or fully automatic device. In its automatic version, the FRED PA-1 delivers the shock without any action of the rescuer. In its semi-automatic version, the FRED PA-1 prompts the rescuer to deliver the shock by pressing the shock button
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient's chest
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity
- Trilingual: perfect for an international environment
- 10-year replacement Warranty
- 6 years battery life (stand-by mode) with weekly self checks or 140 shocks at maximum energy
- Post-event reporting