With its unprecedented features, the SECULIFE
ES XTRA / ES PRIME has attained to entirely new
standards for electrosurgical analyzers with comprehensive functionality.
It offers an unparalleled range of applications and
features - all in a single, self-contained electrosurgical
Thanks to the use of internal, induction-free
high-precision test loads ranging from 0 Ù to
6400 Ù in previously unavailable 1 Ù steps, the
SECULIFE ES XTRA / ES PRIME offers the required
compatibility for hospitals as well as for manufacturers.
For all eventualities, an option has been provided
for adding an external load which assures 100%
compatibility with test load requirements during the
years to come.
With an HF current range of 2 to 7000 mA RMS
(power range of 500 W RMS), the SECULIFE ES XTRA / ES PRIME surpasses all currently and previously available analyzers where measuring range is concerned.
The accuracy of the new analyzer, which approaches
calibration quality, overcomes previous obstacles
which thwarted other analyzers that boasted comprehensive functionality.
The SECULIFE ES XTRA / ES PRIME makes it possible for the user to execute mobile test sequences
and calibration procedures with unequaled precision
and accuracy, even for the newest generators
offered by leading manufacturers.
Functions like automated power/load curve tests with
multiple power steps per load setting and automated,
user-defined test sequences with an unlimited
number of steps, each of which can be furnished
with nearly unrestricted ASCII text descriptions,
have also contributed to catapulting the SECULIFE
ES XTRA / ES PRIME into a class of its own.
It’s even possible to individually program an automated
test report for REM/ARM/CQM tests and/or
HF leakage current measurements.
Use of state-of-the-art technology makes strict
adherence to the standards of the electrosurgical
industry possible through the performance of HF
current measurements (instead of voltage measurements). This not only applies to measurements for conventional generators with "continuous" waveform
output, but rather for generators with "pulsed" output
The new SECULIFE ES XTRA / ES PRIME is in a
class of its own, and its real-time operating system
provides for nearly unlimited expansion options
for future tasks. This makes it the logical choice
of customers who are looking for an analyzer with
As compared with the SECULIFE ES XTRA , the high
sampling rate of the SECULIFE ES PRIME enables
measurement and analysis of pulsed waveforms
with up to three different amplitudes.
- Industry Standard RF Current Measurement
- Continuous & Pulsed Output Waveform Compatible
- Embedded Real-Time Operating System with ¼ VGA -Colour Touch Screen Display
- Displays Up to 15 Different Measurement
- Parameters with User Selectable and Definable -Screens
- Internal Precision Test Loads From 1 to 6400 ? in 1 ? - Increments
- External Test Load Compatibility
- Automated Power Load Curves with Multiple
- Power Settings Per Load Setting
- Automated User-Definable Testing Sequences
- Print Test Reports to RS232 or USB Printer
- USB (3), RS232, and Ethernet Communication Ports
- External Keyboard and Mouse Compatible Via -Dedicated Ports
- Automatic or Manual Activation of ESU
- Generator During Power Load Curve Tests
- Remote Communications Capability with ESU -Generators
- REM/ARM/CQM Testing Via 500 ? Adjustable Load in 1 ? Increments
- RF Leakage Current Measurement
- Capture, Store, Print RF Waveform