THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
Please see terms below.
2-Day ROOT CAMP | Endodontic Training Course | 23rd - 24th August 2019.
2 days of "no fluff no frills" with hands-on workshop
Day 1: Endodon-Tricks...Non-Surgical Track | Surg & Rescue...Surgical Track
Day 2: Hands-on Workshop
"The Root Camp has changed everything endo for me. Having done at least 10 different endodontic courses over the last 25 years, this course zeroed in on business management, systemisation and efficiency. I can now do molar endo in less than half the time I usually spend," - Endorsement from NZ Dental Laser user Kevin Tims whom attended ROOT CAMP March 2018.
Presented by Dr. Tuong Nguyen. Bio Serve NZ Ltd invites New Zealand Dentists to attend this Endodontic Training Course 23rd - 24th August 2019, to be held at the Novotel Queenstown Lakeside.
Dr. Tuong Nguyen is an international experienced practicing Endodontist from Polaris Dental Specialists, Salem, USA.
What is Root Camp?
Root Camp balances a didactic and hands-on approach to mastering the art of modern endodontics. This continuing education series is aimed at helping clinicians and their team enhance their ability to better serve patients with in-house endodontic care. Root Camp offers four main components:
• Endodon-tricks • Surg & Rescue • Mud Run • Endo-Surgery Retreat
ROOT CAMP COURSE OBJECTIVES
• Deliver scientifically-based, clinically-relevant, and easy-toapply protocols
• Build a results-oriented approach to clinical endodontics
• Increase and perfect the knowledge of contemporary endodontic principles, materials, and armamentarium
• Increase the number of endodontic patients within your practice
• Keep 90% of endodontic patients “in-house” while accomplishing outstanding results*
• Increase revenue by improving case acceptance. Raise your production immediately!
• Decrease stress while heightening your patients’ satisfaction as well as your own
• Optimize treatment efficiency through streamlined protocols and synergistic teamwork to achieve a 30-minute molar endo with optimal laser disinfection
• Bring within the general dentist’s reach the basic concepts and proficiencies of non-surgical retreatment and apical surgery
New Zealand Pricing*:
Endodon-Tricks - Non-Surgical Track. Surg & Rescue - Surgical Track. Hands-on workshop on the second day. Course Fee: $1, 700 +GST.
15 CE Credits
Words from our newest "Comm-Endos" ...
"Not what I was expecting! But the best surprise ever. I got more out of this than I ever imagined, A change is coming and I can't thank Win enough!" - Dr. Kevin Tims, New Zealand, March 2018.
"A wonderful blend of the uses of new technology, with relevant clinical aplications, plus trouble shooting of clinical problems" - Dr. Juilian Bell, New Zealand, March 2018.
"The presenter was really an expert and knew all aspects of his field. Was a perfect session as was nearly one to one interaction" - Dr. Shireen Abdalla, New Zealand, March 2018.
For further course detail please visit www.rootcampcourses.com
Visit facebook.com/WinRCamp for more information and learn from weekly postings