Thursday, 2nd April 2020
Bio Serve will be holding a 1-Day Diode Laser Training Course for Dentists, we welcome you to attend this event at our Auckland Head Office in Mt Albert.
7 CE credits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Dentists who wish to use a diode laser in their scope of practice and need training as well as existing users who would like to know more.
This lecture and hands-on training will provide an overview on laser
physics and history, diode laser tissue interaction, laser safety and
regulations. Participants will become familiar with applications of
dental lasers in the hygiene role.
- Understand laser applications in dentistry
- Understand basic science behind laser dentistry
- Understand how lasers interact with dental soft and hard tissues
- Understand regulatory environment and laser safety
- Understand soft tissue surgery applications
- Understand perio treatment applications
Instructor: Michael K. Koceja, DDS
Dr. Michael Koceja graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1986. He served 8 years in the United States Navy Dental Corp where he completed a Periodontal Fellowship in 1991 in San Diego, California. He has been in private practice since 1994 and have actively used lasers in dentistry since 1999. He received his laser certification in 2000, and has since achieved mastership level in the World Clinical Laser Institute.