The Seculife IF+ is designed to test the flow rates of intravenous infusion pumps to ensure their correct operation. It is able to test up to two pumps simultaneously.
All tests are controlled by a Microprocessor which calculates and displays the results.
The fluid path is unobstructed, making them easy to clean. The tubes are plastic, not glass so they are rugged. The cables and chambers are interchangeable.
The unit auto identifies each chamber when it is plugged in. The chamber calibration is stored electronically in each chamber, so all units are interchangeable.
This unit is designed to be tough, simple, portable & very user friendly.
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Clean
- Simultaneous Operation of T wo Chambers
- Large Graphics Display with Cursor Selection of - Options & Setup of Parameters
- Auto Chamber Recognition
- 2 Chamber Sizes (3.5 & 35 mL)
- Out-of-Sequence Sensing
- Battery Display (0 to 100%)
- Ranges 0 to 999.9 mL/hr & 0 to 9999 mL/hr
- ±1% of Reading Flow A ccuracy
- Digital Calibration - No Pots to Turn
- Replaceable Tubes
- Sealed Level Sensors
- Programmable End of Test Audio
- Programmable Auto or Manual Test Start